Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 153
PricelineUSD 153
eDreamsUSD 153
Expedia.comUSD 153
CheapTicketsUSD 153
FindHotelUSD 153
All reviews undercover parking very comfortable stay pleasant surprise great restaurant the main road spacious rooms in town one night stay good size convenient location the managers lift motel accommodation aldi bonus pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I stay here whenever im in towm. Professional staff and great motel. Restaurant is very good and nothing is too much trouble. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Handy to town and facilities are also very good.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I recently stayed in a superior king room at this new motel in Lismore. It really was superior to almost all rooms I have occupied in a motel anywhere in Australia and overseas. Very clean, comfortable and quiet and the staff were friendly and helpful. I'd definitely stay there again if I revisit Lismore and would not hesitate in recommending it to family and friends. And the aircon was quiet!!!

Room tip: Stayed on the first floor, no problems.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here many times before and always had a good night sleep.
Meals at the restaurant have always been of a high standard, I don't normally eat at a motel I stay at but this is an exception.
The first time here I was concerned about the road noise but they seem to have thicker walls than other motels on the highway as I was not disturbed by the traffic at night.
When I am in Lismore I try to return to the Gateway.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Wireless barely working or dropping out completely. The meals were good and there was little noise into the room. Remarkable considering it is so close to a busy highway . Ramada at Ballina is better and cheaper .

Staff are very nice but they know how bad it is .

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2016

My husband and I stayed in a king sized room for a three night stay. We booked through trip advisor at the last minute as it was an unexpected trip to Lismore. From the time we arrived the reception and help we received was very courteous and welcoming. That is always such a huge plus, so we'll done. The room we had was spotlessly clean, large and the bed and pillows comfortable, another big plus. Considering the position of the motel on a busy road, and our room facing it, it was surprisingly quiet. Breakfast was e lovely, especially the fruit platter and our breakfast waitress was a lovely friendly young woman. Highly recommend for any length of stay.

Room tip: There is an elevator for the first floor rooms with good security.
Date of stay: October 2016