“Attention to detail”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Four friends had a delicious meal this evening.....all tapas selections were extremely tasty and well presented. Our waitress was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. I will be back......!

3  Thank nicko55

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We made a lateish booking for 2 on Avery busy night in Lismore. Service was friendly, attentive and efficient...shortly after ordering my dining companion changed his mind -from a main to tapas and it was fine!! Great variety of meals -go the tapas -something for everyone. Lovely setting ..outside ...good spacing between tables ..caters for couples to groups of all sizes! An enjoyable relaxed dining experience!

3  Thank L H
Reviewed 22 December 2017

There was a large group of us and food and service were excellent. Food delivered to all 12 of us pretty well together, with no waiting for others to get their meals. Service was friendly & efficient. Thanks to Simon the chef for great food.

2  Thank Helen O
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Visiting Lismore for work, I reviewed a number of local restaurant menus and reviews and LaVida seemed like the best choice. I wasn’t disappointed.

I dined solo and when I arrived one of the staff advised that they were fully booked but because I was solo they could probably accommodate me, I was advised a table of two had just left so they offered me that table.

I ordered the lamb shoulder and it was delicious. The meat was so tender and just melted in my mouth and it felt like there was a different flavour with every mouthful.

My only minor critique would be that the moscato was too bitter for my personal taste.

2  Thank Kelis89
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great food, drinks and atmosphere. Especially loved the beetroot carpaccio. Cannot wait to go back and try the new menu

1  Thank J M