Lowest prices for your stay
AU$150
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
AU$120
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
No booking fees
All reviews would stay again accommodation motel microwave evidence
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2024 via mobile

I purchased a "deluxe" room after finding this place online. I wouldn't exactly call it deluxe though. The room was reached by a set of stairs and some very wonky back corridors that led to a seperate building from the main motel. The accommodation consisted of two bedrooms that were linked by a central bathroom. On entry you were led into the second bedroom that contained a single bed, couch, tv and fridge. You couldn't get into the main bedroom without going through the strange multi-level bathroom that included a barn door, a toilet on a podium and a shower in a cupboard. There was no operable, lockable door on the bathroom which was embarrassing as I had my two teenage kids with me. The main bedroom had no tv which was very confusing, which meant I had to go and hang out in the single room. Despite these quirks everything was clean and functional and the beds were comfy. What REALLY undid this place were what appeared to be semi- permanent locals who were obviously being accommodated post floods. Throughout the night there was partying and drunken brawling happening in the central courtyard until 5am. It was sad, but we all felt really unsafe. I was naive in thinking it would be good to visit Lismore to help the town recover, and I won't be back, like ever.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2023

It’s a 3 star accommodation and worthy of that. However, the room on arrival was ok except for the occasional cockroach. The bedding was clean and pleasant, nice pillows and plenty of lovely white soft towels. The shower was strong and good, except for the fact I would get an electric tingle every time I touched the taps! I alerted the proprietor to this fact and he told me that the whole motel had the same problem, along with neighbouring establishments! He told me the electricity was ‘neutral’ and I wouldn’t get harmed. But getting zapped in the shower is not my idea of a pleasant experience. Please get it fixed!

Room tip: Ask if the plumbing and electricity problems have been sorted
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2023

This motel is downtown near the shops. Its clean and the staff is very friendly, and very accommodating. There is a pool and a bbq area. The motel comes with tea service in the room, and our room had a little balcony overlooking the nearby street. Evidence of the floods of last year are fairly common downtown, but you would never know that it hit this place as hard as it did - testament to the resolve of the people around here and the great staff. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and would definitely recommend this place for someone travelling to Lismore.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2023 via mobile

Nice place to stay
Nothing was too much trouble clean, had everything we needed microwave kettle cutlery plates etc
We were in Lismore for a hospital stay so quiet surroundings was important which it was
If ever in Lismore in the future would stay again

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2023 via mobile

Booked directly with the motel for a cricket carnival (along with other teamates). Confirmed booking with motel 10 days out. Arrived today to find our booking had been cancelled by 'Agoda' 2 days ago. Funny thing is we have not used Agoda to book any accommodation in over 3 years. Motel reception could provide no answers and didn't care as room was subsequently rebooked.

Room tip: Never book here.
Date of stay: January 2023