Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
AU$188
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Go to your Happy Price
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2023 via mobile

Nice place to stay, clean rooms and staff went above and beyond to ensure everything was good for our stay, offering advice and extra services to accomodate for our stay as we were working at the hospitals. All staff were lovely to us through all interactions, so kind and welcoming couldn’t recommend more to stay here for any time in Lismore.

Room tip: Plenty of parking availability outside of rooms and free laundry services.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2021

This was the best motel in which I stayed on a recent NSW North Coast trip. The fittings were very modern and clean, with a comfortable bed and spacious bathroom. The mini bar was very well stocked with a wide variety of drinks, snacks and treats, all at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank Kevin51
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

This came up on my TripAdvisor search as wheelchair access accommodation. Unfortunately it was not. I did manage to get by, just. The manager was fantastic and the room was small, but very clean and functional. I would have given it 5 stars but it lost one for TripAdvisor listing as disability friendly. Would I stay here again? No. But if I did not have a disability, yes. Surprisingly quiet for the location. 5 stars to the manager. What a ripping Aussie you are.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank spyderguy67
Reviewed 4 March 2021

I stayed at this Motel for only 2 days and I can highly recommend it,mine was room number 6 and it couldn’t have been better.The bed was very comfortable with lovely crispy sheets,a wide window looking on some tropical bushes and an outdoor table where,if you wanted,you could have a drink or a snack.The Main Street is nearby with shops of every kind.The motel has a swimming pool and my intention was to use it but I got lazy and the room was too comfortable so,I stayed in,Wifi was also very good.The manager was very kind to allow me to check in much earlier than 2pm and was very professional and attentive.

Room tip: Room number 6 was very good
Date of stay: March 2021
3  Thank Lilly H
Reviewed 15 November 2020

Cant fault my stay here. Very nice staff. Room was fully renovated and tasteful . Immaculately clean and well set up. I would highly recommend a stay here.
Pool was very clean and kids loved it , nice BBQ area and a very short walk to town (5 MINUTES) which is what i wanted for both noise and security.

Date of stay: November 2020
Dianne Nisner, Owner at Lismore Fair Dinkum Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2020

Thankyou John

We appreciate your review of your stay with us at the Dawson Motor Inn. It was our pleasure for you to enjoy your guest experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you in the future.