My partner and I stayed for 3 nights and I can't recommend this property highly enough. The owners have undertaken an amazing renovation and transformation of this property into a serene, unique, romantic escape.
- amazing sunroom/kitchen catching the morning light
- funky fitout and fittings including a hot red Smeg fridge
- cosy fireplace for romantic evenings
- luxurious bathroom
- perfectly manicured gardens and colorful landscaping creating a picture perfect terrace for outdoor dining or relaxing
- private, outdoor bath
- complimentary wine and cheese platter on arrival
- comfortable bed
- robes and slippers for keeping warm
- visits from an abundance of beautifully coloured native birds
- close to the delightful village of Leura, filled with great foodie cafes, tasteful homeware stores, funky gift shops and a historic main street.
Thank you for a wonderful and memorable stay. We didn't want to leave and are keen to return.
We've stayed at a number of cottages and B&Bs in Leura and this was by far our favourite. It's beautiful and quaint yet very well appointed. We were totally relaxed in the provided robes in front of the fire place which was already burning on our arrival. The lounge area is great and so is the bedroom (Great bed) and bathroom but I LOOOOOVED the kitchen/dining area. Very well appointed kitchen with a fantastic outlook to the garden and bird life with glass all around. It was also very relaxing sitting out on the deck area where there are plenty of points of interest and a strong feeling of privacy.
No expense has been spared in this cottage and I can't recommend it highly enough.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
This place is a new B & B in the Blue Mountains and we were recommended it through word-of-mouth. The owners met us with the keys, gave us some advice about what to see and do and then left us to our own devices. We didn't want to leave - it's serene, private and
comfortable. We will be back and hopefully the weather will be better next time so we can enjoy the garden and outdoor bath. What a place!