Review Highlights
Love, love, loved it!

What a fun way to see the Blue Mountains from start to finish we were overwhelmed at the natural... read more

Reviewed 21 February 2018
leonardf860
Australia
via mobile
18th Birthday family experience

Beautiful views, central pick up, lots of variety of tours. We did the scenic drive and Wentworth... read more

Reviewed 7 January 2018
CorvetteJennie
Hazelbrook, Australia

All reviews megalong valley tour guide blue mountains wentworth falls bec wheel ride fun views scenery
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We chose the Megalong Valley Ride, had a fantastic tour of the region, got to see scenery that we may have missed otherwise and got the thrills of seeing it from a trike. Max was a great guide, very friendly and Bec was responsive and helpful to emails etc in the organisational side. Highly recommend and we will definitely return for a sunrise or sunset tour in the future.

Date of experience: September 2017
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review . It was lovely to meet you both and show you such a stunning and unique part of Australia . We look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We did the 2 hours Megalong Valley tour, it was so beautiful and fun!! Different and wonderful landscapes, and also very peaceful. Max was friendly, caring and informative...we could see he really loves what he does. It was a highlight of our Easter weekend trip so we said we will do it again when we go back to Blue Mountains! Thanks Max and Bec, all the best in the future!!

Date of experience: April 2017
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Thank you so much ! You can see why we love living here and we are so grateful that we have a job where we can share it with you. Hope to see you both again .

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Max took us on a sunset tour around Wentworth Falls and Katoomba and made it an extremely personal and special experience for my wife and I. As Max listened to our story he modified our tour to reflect on the things we were talking about with him. This is a guy who has a deep understanding not just of our beautiful Blue Mountains, but of people and their stories. You get way more than what you pay for with Max. Add this to your list of must do, even if you are a hardened Sydneyite. You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: January 2017
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your tour. You are both the reason why I have this business, to share my love and knowledge of the blue mountains. Please stop by and say hello next time you are here. Regards Max.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Best trike tour I have ever been on. Max took me and my wife and then my 2 boys on a tour around the the back roads of the Lithgow/ Jenolan area. The tour was wonderfuly scenic and the trike ride exhilarating. Lithgow is a hidden gem. I highly recommend this ride. Even my wife who was very anxious about going found it a real blast.

Date of experience: January 2017
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review . Lithgow is one of those places with hidden gems that's for sure. Glad you enjoyed your tour. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

My wife and I have just returned from the Megalong Valley lunch tour and what a fantastic memorable experience it was. Max our friendly guide/rider took us to all the beautiful lookouts allowing us many photo opportunities and time to enjoy the wondrous nature. The highlight was the ride down and after an enjoyable lunch stop the ride out of the Megalong Valley. Being able to absorb the scenery on the back of a trike was incredible. What a great afternoon . Thanks

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Kevin C
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

My apologies for not replying sooner to your review. Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us that you enjoyed your experience. The Megalong Valley transports you through so many different ecosystems it provides different scenery each time I go and I am so glad I got to show you such a lovely part of the mountains.