Review Highlights
Love, love, loved it!

What a fun way to see the Blue Mountains from start to finish we were overwhelmed at the natural... read more

Reviewed 21 February 2018
leonardf860
Australia
via mobile
18th Birthday family experience

Beautiful views, central pick up, lots of variety of tours. We did the scenic drive and Wentworth... read more

Reviewed 7 January 2018
CorvetteJennie
Hazelbrook, Australia

All reviews megalong valley tour guide blue mountains wentworth falls bec wheel ride fun views scenery
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Max took us on a sunset tour around Wentworth Falls and Katoomba and made it an extremely personal and special experience for my wife and I. As Max listened to our story he modified our tour to reflect on the things we were talking about with him. This is a guy who has a deep understanding not just of our beautiful Blue Mountains, but of people and their stories. You get way more than what you pay for with Max. Add this to your list of must do, even if you are a hardened Sydneyite. You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: January 2017
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your tour. You are both the reason why I have this business, to share my love and knowledge of the blue mountains. Please stop by and say hello next time you are here. Regards Max.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Best trike tour I have ever been on. Max took me and my wife and then my 2 boys on a tour around the the back roads of the Lithgow/ Jenolan area. The tour was wonderfuly scenic and the trike ride exhilarating. Lithgow is a hidden gem. I highly recommend this ride. Even my wife who was very anxious about going found it a real blast.

Date of experience: January 2017
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review . Lithgow is one of those places with hidden gems that's for sure. Glad you enjoyed your tour. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

My wife and I have just returned from the Megalong Valley lunch tour and what a fantastic memorable experience it was. Max our friendly guide/rider took us to all the beautiful lookouts allowing us many photo opportunities and time to enjoy the wondrous nature. The highlight was the ride down and after an enjoyable lunch stop the ride out of the Megalong Valley. Being able to absorb the scenery on the back of a trike was incredible. What a great afternoon . Thanks

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Kevin C
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

My apologies for not replying sooner to your review. Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us that you enjoyed your experience. The Megalong Valley transports you through so many different ecosystems it provides different scenery each time I go and I am so glad I got to show you such a lovely part of the mountains.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Today while in Katoomba we drove past the trike & it's something my son's wanted to do with me for my birthday. We stopped & chatted to the owner & then we were off. I took with me Mr 7 & Mr 3, all of us had the best experience site seeing Katoomba. The guide was lovely & has some great trips which we will be back for! Thanks for an amazing experience

Date of experience: December 2016
Max A, Public Relations Manager at Serenity Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

My apologies for not responding to your review sooner. Thank you Nicki for your 5 stars. I am so glad you had a great family day out . We would love to see you back again sometime . Maybe next birthay!! Thanks again.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We spent a weekend in Katoomba on the 19th November 2017. After doing all of the usual tourist sightseeing activities and being completely knackered from all the walking, we set out to walk back into the main area of Katoomba after seeing the three sisters. Halfway up the hill we saw the Trike parked on the side of the road and thought it had to be a better way to finish our journey. Max was set up nearby and we had a chat to him about the services he offered. Within 5 minutes we had helmets on and were off for a 30 minute site seeing tour. This was without doubt the highlight of our whole weekend. You could not wipe the smiles off our faces, grinning like idiots and feeling very special we were driven around some of the highlights that can be seen by road. Max was an awesome host, his knowledge of the area was excellent and his customer service and care exemplary. I would have no hesitation in recommending this experince to anyone who is in the Katoomba area.

Date of experience: November 2016
Max A, Owner at Serenity Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. My apologies for the late response. I am so glad you stopped . I really enjoy showing this part of our fantastic county and so glad you enjoyed it. Please stop by next time you’re up and don’t forget to look for our special offers on our Facebook page. Regards , Max