Good handy location, beautiful rooms and bathrooms, clean and well serviced. However, only gave average rating as for this price range ($255 per night) expected to have some nice quality toiletries and high quality tea, coffee and biscuits on offer. Sauna and spa area was disappointing. Sauna needs some serious work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in our lounge café where we serve locally produce best coffee and selective locally grown organic wines and beers. ENJOY OUR NEW FREE WIFI FROM ALL ROOMS!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Palais Royale Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Palais Royale Boutique Hotel Katoomba, Blue Mountains