“Three Sisters Stand tall”

Three Sisters Cafe Katoomba
Ranked #57 of 96 Restaurants in Katoomba
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Must see place. There are many places from where you can see this attraction. You can even enter one of them through a bridge.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

had their iced mocha.... oh gosh.... amazing. perfect finish to a day full of thrills walking under the glorious sun. price was decent too.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Only had coffee and a milkshake and the staff were excellent you had a choice to sit inside or out on the balcony

Reviewed 9 April 2016

We grabbed a bite here whist visiting the three sisters, my advice is to expect that you will be standing in line for 10 -15 minutes to order food. They give you a beeper to let you know when your food is ready which takes another 10 - 15 minutes. They really need to look at improving the time you spend in line waiting to be served and the time it takes for your food to be ready. The menu is basic and the seating area has a canteen feel but with beautiful scenery outside the windows. We ordered two hamburgers with chips, 1 bottle of water, 1 large and 1 small cup of soft drink at a cost of $43. We did enjoy the hamburgers. Try to bring your own lunch.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Walked in shortly after 9.00am opening on a Sunday. The young woman said hello and asked how I was and proceeded to fiddle with plastic wrap on sandwiches. I stood waiting for her to take my order and she then asked another young woman to serve me, who replied by saying, "I just got here".
Seeing nobody was really willing to serve me, I turned on my heal and left.