All reviews scenic world spa bath blue mountains very comfortable king size bed short drive stayed here for two nights friendly hosts lovely room great place to stay great weekend walking distance echo point david valley walks accommodation kitchenette
Reviewed 3 July 2018

David is absolutely great and a pleasure to deal with. Our room was a good size and had everything we needed, and the bed was super comfortable. We also had considerate neighbours in the other room, which I think is a reflection of the type of guest In My View attracts. Across the road is a fabulous view and entrance to Narrow Neck and just up the road is Cyclorama Point. We recommend the short walk down to see the amazing view.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

I'm glad everything worked out so well and your visit was enjoyable. It is a pleasure to host guests such as you it makes things easy and fun.Thank you for the wonderful review and please come again

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at In My View for the weekend for a romantic getaway. What a perfect place to spend that time together! The room was beautiful and spacious and the 2 person spa was the selling point for me! The view was spectacular and the host was very friendly and willing to do what he could to make our stay pleasant. This location is ideal for sight seeing as it is close to many bush walks and the 3 sisters. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

We really appreciate your wonderful review, It confirms our belief that In My View is unique in its location and what it offers couples.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 12 June 2018

In My View provided a very comfortable and peaceful stay - room was everything advertised and the views even more stunning - constantly changing and like a lake one morning with cloud in the valley. Close enough to town for easy meals/ shopping and to the other tourist attractions.

Happy to recommend In My View to anyone looking for a great Blue Mountains escape.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Firstly thank you for choosing In My View, we appreciate and value your business. Also thank you for taking the time to post a review, your comments are greatly appreciated It is good to know we are located within easy access to facilities and attractions. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 30 April 2018

In My View is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle. It gives the sense of being miles from anywhere, while being close enough to the amenities of town and is within walking distance to Scenic World. The unit was extremely comfortable and had everything we desired.The views of the Blue Mountains from the deck were stunning and provided great opportunities for photographs.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

We do appreciate that you chose to stay at In My View when you recently visited the Blue Mountains, and that it provided easy access to scenery typical of the area. Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for the comments you made.
Hopefully we will greet you again soon

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We chose to stay at In My View for the third time. Highly recommend for a great weekend away. Excellent room and brilliant location. Just walk out the door and there are lots of bush walks to do. Will be back next time we visit the Blue Mountains.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

It is just so wonderful that you choose to keep coming back to In My View, it really encourages us to keep doing what we do.
Thank you again for reviewing your stay and we look forward to greeting you again soon