“Poor service and cold coffee ”

Sundance Bakehouse & Tea Rooms
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Jindabyne
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Poor service and cold coffee. The staff got the order wrong twice, and were not very helpful. Was looking forward to a hot coffee only to find it luke warm. Food was pretty ordinary. Disappointing as we have eaten here many times and it’s been good, hopefully they were just having a bad day...

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Wow....the staff struggle to even ask you want you want.. We got greeted by a grunt.
Yeah, she didnt ask what we wanted, she just grunted. WTF !!!
After that. the pies & sausage rolls were very average anyway & she even tried to overcharge me by $10...
Lucky this place is in Jindabyne, cause anywhere else if would of closed years ago

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I usually buy bread rolls at least twice a week from Sundance but not any more. I'm sick of inconsitant shape rolls. One will be large the next one small I went back to complain but they wernt interested. I'm not ever returning to that again to be ripped off.

1  Thank penelopei2017
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Called in to get bread, and we all decided to grab an afternoon savoury pie. Plain pies were really nice meat/gravy, the pastry varied between each pie, some flakier than others. Husband bought a Thai Chicken pie, which was really nice, would have one of the next time!
White bread was not great we purchased, did not enjoy.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

After not being in Jindabyne for five years we were keen to come back to the bakery where we had eaten many times in our previous trip. No prices on anything which I find offputting as I don’t like a shock at the register. Lady serving was not the friendliest, quite short in her attitude which was not very pleasant. Pies were ok, not as good as I remember. Donuts were hard and not sure if they were fresh, as was the orange and poppyseed muffin. Ok for lunch but wouldn’t rush back.

Date of visit: August 2018