“Not consistant”

Sundance Bakehouse & Tea Rooms
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Jindabyne
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I usually buy bread rolls at least twice a week from Sundance but not any more. I'm sick of inconsitant shape rolls. One will be large the next one small I went back to complain but they wernt interested. I'm not ever returning to that again to be ripped off.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank penelopei2017

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Called in to get bread, and we all decided to grab an afternoon savoury pie. Plain pies were really nice meat/gravy, the pastry varied between each pie, some flakier than others. Husband bought a Thai Chicken pie, which was really nice, would have one of the next time!
White bread was not great we purchased, did not enjoy.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

After not being in Jindabyne for five years we were keen to come back to the bakery where we had eaten many times in our previous trip. No prices on anything which I find offputting as I don’t like a shock at the register. Lady serving was not the friendliest, quite short in her attitude which was not very pleasant. Pies were ok, not as good as I remember. Donuts were hard and not sure if they were fresh, as was the orange and poppyseed muffin. Ok for lunch but wouldn’t rush back.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Brought 3 pies sloppy fell apart after first bite, then I got a fork and opened it up too find sauce lots of it 2 pieces of meat and 1 muchroom . I took it back and was not even offered my money back . A disgrace

2  Thank JuanitaH195
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We came in to grab some lunch to go. The girl who served us did not want to be there. She was miserable, unfriendly and it was extremely uncomfortable. The food wasn't too bad though. While the place was very busy, there is no excuse for being so cold, hostile and unwelcoming to a person who politely comes to your place of business to purchase something. Turn the frowns upside down and smile!

2  Thank Brocko25