“Dinner on long weekend ”

Angie's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 61 Restaurants in Jindabyne
Price range: USD 14 - USD 28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Top class Italian restaurant overlooking Lake Jindabyne !! Established over 30 years . Its Italian cuisine cooked by Italians!! Friendly atmosphere....Best Location in town with the extensive lake views !!! Have won 6 Restaurant and Catering Awards for Excellance in the past 10 years . Bookings are preferred in peak season but not essential, thank you .
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a great location on the lake front upstairs. Staff super friendly. Delicious local trout dishes and Angie was a super hostess.

1  Thank 859lynseym

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We just popped in for dinner. Staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome..Food was excellent.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Visited last Sunday night

Drove past and saw the downstairs signage of Pizza in bold ( this is a different Resturant ). With Parking we ended on the upper level st Angie’s.

On Entry I asked was this the “ pizza “ Resturant advertised downstairs.

We were informed no we are a real Italian Resturant and that the Resturant below is s “ take Away Pizza” Venue.

As on holidays I was happy we found the best place to enjoy a meal.

In summary we ordered 2 pizza n 1 pasta.
The chicken pesto was black- burnt around all edges and blacked beneath.

The pepperoni pizza was floating / swimming in oil

Both the pizza based reminded me of the pizza bases you but to make hime pizza - yes they were like eating bricks!!!

The gnocchi was the worst, maybe 9/10 pieces of pasta , Luke warm served in a pool of tomato pasta sauce that had the consistency and flavour of being poured out from a can.

Next time ensure you get the “ take away” pizza from downstairs !!

Very sorry to write this but 2 days later I still feel the big dissapointment.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Went there this weekend with my friends. Just an average restaurant with average set up. We had the trout pasta which was really good. I loved it. my three star rating are for the pasta. We had Vegetarian pizza and the Pesto Chicken pizza. The pizzas were terrible. The toppings were okay but the base was terrible. It was super heavy and hard like a week old bread. I could hear us biting the crunchy base. An Italian restaurant that cant make good pizzas are not restaurants, they are failures.

2  Thank 33sanjayaa
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Well after a lot of radio adds we decided to check out Angie’s for a pizza. Well where do I start, table water that was meant to be full wasn’t, lighting is poor, plastic menus always a touch of class but the worst thing a pizza restaurant can do is serve up pre-made pizza based that feel and taste like there were purchased for a supermarket! Hello with four pizza places in Jindy where would you. Also limited beer. So would I go back NO there are much better places to check out.

2  Thank Mark A