“Young People’s place”
Review of Burger Biz

Burger Biz
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Jindabyne
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here as a family. My teenage sons loved it. It is a young adults hangout. I wasn’t so keen. The staff were friendly and chilled but I didn’t like the hamburgers. I guess American style burgers just aren’t my thing. Too saucy and sloppy. Give me an Aussie burger with beetroot any day!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

On my last night in Jindabyne I decided to try a burger and I immediately regretted not coming in on my first night. I went for the double double and not one to shy away from food demolition I hit a wall eating this beast. I had to have a shower after it. Great food, great beer, chilled vibe and heaps of SAUUCE! I would definitely recommend Burger Biz when in Jindabyne.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Super chilled vibe with banging burgers. Love the consistency, been here a bunch of times and the burgers are always super fresh and consistent. Reminds me of Tahoe, the burgers are always good in Tahoe and this place takes be back.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Cool but noisy joint with tasty takeaway. Mid week dinner and wait was about 15 minutes, well worth the wait too. Place decked out is sweet stuff and arcade games to keep the kids amused. Word

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Have been here a number of times when in Jindabyne and every time it has produced. Highly recommend!