“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
entrance to cottage Bedroom
alpaas
autumn colors
View from verandah
crab apple in blossom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brenda J
Brisbane, Australia
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

stayed here with my husband and and two young children. Betty was a wonderful host making us feel like we were at home. The accommodation was clean and immaculate and the breakfast hamper was very generous. The only downside was two nights wasn't long enough haha. I would highly recommend to anyone wishing to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
TerriH246
Brisbane, Australia
“Lovely self contained cabin”
Reviewed 9 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

My daughter and I stayed here on our way back to Brisbane and Betty made us feel more than welcome. We stayed in a lovely self contained cabin near their house, that was immaculately clean and tidy. Betty was extremely helpful, even when I accidentally left my phone there when we left, she put it out where I could get it as she was going out. I was extremely grateful for this. The surrounding countryside is beautiful and the bed was very comfortable. It is a very relaxing place to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Betty's helpful attitude.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
10 Dec 2014
Thank you for your response. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and realised before you had travelled too far that you had accidentally left your phone behind.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing