“Yummy Laksa”

Ranked #23 of 92 Restaurants in Forster
Price range: USD 3 - USD 22
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: EASY EASY PARKING. Gold Medal Chinese Restaurant is the first restaurant in the Forster / Tuncurry area to offer genuine, traditional Chinese cuisines The Restaurant in conveniently located in a quiet side-street, in the centre of Forster near the waterfront, with plenty of easy parking always available. Telephone 6555 93291 or dine-in bookings, take-away or home/hotel delivery.
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice combination laksa. Highly recommended!!. Lovely service too. Easy parking and easy to find.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a range of dishes which wrre all winners - Kapitan Chicken Curry, Beef in gingrr & shallots plus combination omelette. Service was friendly and meals came quickly.
Prices were reasonable considering large serves.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank NKR59
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

My wife, son and I visited this restaurant after reading previously posted reviews....
We were not disappointed.
Great food, full of flavor. Our palette's were dancing with delight.
The staff were more than attentive and could not have made our visit more pleasant.
This was our first visit and it won't be our last. See you next trip.
Danny and family.
Merrylands N.S.W.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Took my kids here for dinner and it was very kid friendly. The host was above and beyond helpful and friendly, she went out of her way to chat to not only me but my kids. Which made them feel at ease and enjoy their dinner more. I always judge a Chinese Restaurant on their Short Soup, well I was not disappointed and it was one of the best I've tried. All meals were a genorous size and we took what we couldn't eat back to our motel in containers. Prices were resonable for the amount of food that was served, I have included pictures of our Dishes.
Chicken Omelette, Sizzling Garlic Prawns, Honey Chicken & Deluxe Fried Rice (large).

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Mel_Boys
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Picked up takeaway to eat back at hotel, very nice. Lovely staff and really enjoyed our meal. Great location.

Date of visit: August 2017