“lovely”

Shots Of Happy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Cafe during the day & a thai restaurant at night. Ate at both & very much enjoyed our meals each time. Had much more atmosphere & stayed open slightly later than a lot of other places in Forster. Very friendly staff.

6  Thank Annon83

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Fab cafe - layer caramel lattes the best. Fun and inviting we went there almost every day of our holiday and then at night for Thai by Night both fantatsic and would recommend a definate cafe to visit day and night. Staff great food great what more can I say but go try! Love all the sayings around the walls and on the tables a real delight.

6  Thank travellingcircus08
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Love my trips to Shots of Happy for my regular Blackberry Mocha. They are the best. The Chocolate Fudge Brownies with Pistachio nuts is also amazing. Put that together with the quirky but fun staff and management and you have a fun dining experience. There is always something to chuckle about on every visit. Add the great wifi connection, so you can stay intouch while enjoying your food and beverage. You can easily relax and chill out for hours if you have the inclination.

7  Thank Jazzoli
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I am from Germany and I was on vacation in Forster - Australia with my wife. As we passed the cafe, we thought, looks good, lets just step in for some coffee. And believe it or not, we got the most delicious coffee, we ever had. The stuff was very helpful and we felt not as foreigners.

I would really recommend this Caffee. Had a great time and loved the coffee.

7  Thank Pedrocongas
Reviewed 11 August 2011

An establishment with a wonderful sense of humour AND excellent coffee! What more could you ask for! the funky decor with a menu outside of the bread butter staples in this sleepy town was a relief for this inner city Sydney dweller.

6  Thank Jordan C