All reviewsshopping centresliding doorroom was cleanacross the roadstay there againshort driveonsite restaurantquiet locationgood sizeovernight stopshower headdouble bedfree wifibit datedshort staywalking distanceair conditioning
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the one night and it was nice and comfy. It was a handy location with restaurants and take away places located easily within a short drive. Plenty of room to place your luggage and was big enough for our family of four.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed in a room with 2 double beds. This was comfortably sized for 2 adults and 2 kids, with the two beds separated by the bathroom which afforded a bit of privacy for the adults when the kids went to sleep. The hot water is hot and the sheets were clean. The air con was rattly and noisy, and there weren't enough power points for charging our many devices.

Staff were friendly and the rooms were made up each day.

For the price, we think we got good value.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at a motel that I booked through you guys. I didn't realise until I got there and checked in that I booked 2 rooms. I did not need 2 rooms so I noticed reception and they said they would notify trip advisor for a refund which has not happened yet. The place was amazing and we loved it. I would just like my refund for the room I did not use or need thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had a great one night stay here on our way north. Good/clean accommodation and friendly front desk representative who was very helpful. Booking and check-in was seamless and we had no issues with anything at all.

Room Tip: Ground level accommodation so suitable for all
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Island Palms Motel is in a very handy location near the shopping centre and quiet considering it is on the main road. Our room was very spacious and well appointed and perfect for us. The bed was very comfortable. There is a small patio area off the room if you want to sit and chill out.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple