All reviewsshopping centresliding doorroom was cleanacross the roadstay there againshort drivequiet locationonsite restaurantgood sizeovernight stopshower headdouble bedfree wifibit datedshort staywalking distanceair conditioning
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at a motel that I booked through you guys. I didn't realise until I got there and checked in that I booked 2 rooms. I did not need 2 rooms so I noticed reception and they said they would notify trip advisor for a refund which has not happened yet. The place was amazing and we loved it. I would just like my refund for the room I did not use or need thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had a great one night stay here on our way north. Good/clean accommodation and friendly front desk representative who was very helpful. Booking and check-in was seamless and we had no issues with anything at all.

Room Tip: Ground level accommodation so suitable for all
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Island Palms Motel is in a very handy location near the shopping centre and quiet considering it is on the main road. Our room was very spacious and well appointed and perfect for us. The bed was very comfortable. There is a small patio area off the room if you want to sit and chill out.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

A queen bed, spacious room, amenities clean, fridge and even a little balcony to sit quietly. Staff accommodating, great location near major shopping centre in walking distance as is the pub/hotel. The motel surrounds kept neat and tidy and plenty of parking. A short drive to the centre of town and the wharf area as well as to the bowling club. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are of equal standing mine was near the reception area. Not noisy at all.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Enjoyed our short stay at Island Pacific Palms. Our room was very clean and comfy.
We will stay there again.
We stayed in a family room and our two grandchildren liked that their beds were separated from ours with the bathroom - like a proper bedroom.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel