“The best.. ”

Add it.
Noodles Fantasian
Ranked #59 of 88 Restaurants in Forster
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We eat here about once a month. It has to be one of the best places to eat in Forster. The chef's are very friendly. The food is fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We tried the combination short soup.

The soup looked like dishwasher and had little flavour, and that was with soy and chilli added. Contents were fresh, just no flavour!

The spring rolls were a good size however no flavour.

Would not recommend for a soup.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The cook is super friendly and seems to be very experienced. We watched him cook our dishes with flames on the wok and it was ready within 5 mins. My friends and I ordered the Laksa, Pad See Ew and the Green Curry Rice: they all tasted so so good. Very rich flavours and definitely tasted like home! My other two Aussie friends loved it as well!

Recommend! And will return for more!

1  Thank YannieF7
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Cook greeted me with a declaration that he is Malaysian and his specialty is Laksa and Chow Kway Teow with Mussels. So I chose the later. My wife ordered Pad See Yiew - a thai noodle dish. BOTH these dishes ended up tasting the same.
I am Malaysian, and I have never eaten a Chow Kway Teoh that tasted sweeter than a Thai dish.
My son wanted Wonton Noodles - we got ONE wonton.
So unfortunately the cooks boast does not match his ability to deliver.