The Natural Waffle Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Forster
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When here multiple times when forster, very good and would recommend it to everyone. Does passion fruit flavour

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a treat and made my order. When I went to pay they told me "Cash only"! Now I've been in business, been upfront and paid all our taxes etc etc so to me this just isn't right. Sorry but I would not go again out of principle.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Thank you for my lovely sundae last night, after a bad time at Hamiltons , alot of customers that either walked out or stayed for crap, was enjoying your ice creams at 9pm. Well done keep up the great work to you all.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Best salted caramel ice-cream ever! I am constantly disappointed in salted caramel flavour - it’s often too sweet and not salty enough. But the one sold here is awesome and salty! Waffles smell and taste divine too.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We bought ice cream here most nights after dinner on our holiday. There are so many delicious flavors and the staff are very consistent with their servings. It’s lovely to take your ice cream and go for a walk along the lake