“Old fashioned character.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Julie C
“Old fashioned character.”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Camelot Cottage is in a great position. Easy walk to down town, slightly longer walk to the dog beach. Even walking to Stocklands Shopping Centre is easy.
The cottage is quite old fashioned with a modernised kitchen and main bathroom.
Beds are older and very comfy. (I chose Camelot as I didn't want to sleep on a fantastic furniture style hard foam mattress that most of the other accom offered.
The cottage does need some upgrading to the TV antenna as hardly had any reception and needs a good wall and window washing due to mildew which I know is part of living coastal. (I cleaned the venetion blinds and the outdoor table and chairs with some sugarsoap I found).
The neighbour was friendly and the yard being gated off into 2 sections was handy for our dogs. I enjoyed my stay immensley. The lounge was sooo comfy.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing