All reviews spacious room quiet night nice hotel a king size bed quiet location large tv new owners free wifi town motel noise lounge jug bathurst hosts microwave
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Wanting a quiet room for a good night's sleep we were not disappointed with the room we had at Country Garden Motel. It might be located on the outskirts of town but there was ample parking, no stairs to deal with and then a greta room... a king size bed in a king sized room with a large bathroom and a large tv.
It was clean, quiet and comfortable and all for a reasonable tariff.
Would recommend staying at Country Gardens Motor inn

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I did not think that this place was going to be much. This motor inn is excellent. Very friendly staff to start followed by a generous small jug of fresh milk for tea and coffee. Once we got into our room, you could smell the cleanliness of the room. And by clean, whoever they hire, clean everything. Even the top of the door frames had no dust. No mold in the grouting in the bathrooms. And the best thing of it all..... their beds. So comfortable. My wife, daughter and I slept so well. I'm wishing I was back there again tonight, as I am in my uncomfortable bed at my next motel. If I come back through Cowra I will be staying here again, no questions asked. They are a gold standard of how other other Motor Inns should model themselves after.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
MarissaJ174, Manager at Country Gardens Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Thank you for your review David, it was a pleasure to have your little family here and we welcome you back anytime. I am glad you noticed the cleanliness as we pride ourselves on this. The beds are excellent and we love it when people sleep well and mention it.
thanks
Sallie

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed over night and were delighted to find it exactly what we needed! From the friendly, personal service at reception (being manned by the owners sister) to the clean and spacious room - it was perfect!

The bed was sooo comfy. The heater warmed up the room quickly and the electric blanket was a nice touch.

Well priced. Thank you making our quick stay a delight!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Marissa J, Manager at Country Gardens Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you Billie, we enjoyed having you here. Come back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Have you ever been to Cowra? It was a great place to explore on a frosty morning. The Country Gardens was quiet, well-situated just outside the main part of town, close to the visitors centre, comfortable and cosy, with a spa as well. We were warmly welcomed and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Marissa J, Manager at Country Gardens Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

thank you both for the lovely review and we hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 17 June 2018

A very nice place and comfortable. Great value for money than any other places I stayed at around the area. A few km away from the town Center but it’s worth it. I had a peaceful night its very quite room away from any noises, a very comfortable bed that is hard to find in a motel in a small country town. I’m surprised the size of the room and bathroom. Heating works well and quite. I’m very happy costumer and definitely recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: Executive room with king beds
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Marissa J, Manager at Country Gardens Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

We so enjoyed having you here and welcome you back anytime.