All reviews large bathroom free wifi chinese restaurant separate toilet family room in town across the road would stay here again great hosts comfy bed friendly service hot breakfast on arrival excellent motel rooms are clean good size convenient location
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night on a road trip. No complaints, the room is old style and basic, but all the necessities are there. It is very clean, comfortable bed with good linens, hot shower and plenty of toiletries. Room was quiet and the in room continental breakfast was a nice touch.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing motel which calls you to cancel your booking the day before you are scheduled to arrive for the Cherry Blossom festival - the biggest annual event in Cowra.

On the plus side, at least it was the day before and not when trying to check-in after driving for three and half hours from Sydney.

They even cancelled my booking (a booking which had been made at least six months earlier) despite sending me an email two days earlier welcoming me on my upcoming stay.

All sorts of things excuses provided - computer error, bus turning up. Pretty sure I was just bumped for someone else.

I'm not sure the operators here understand how a motel is supposed to work. I book, you keep the room for me and I turn up on the designated date and stay for pre-booked number of days. Pretty simple, really.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Great motel to stay rooms are warm and spacious great Chinese restaurant across the road pub within walking distance and the managers and there black Labrador were very welcoming will definitely stay again when visiting Cowra

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Rooms are clean, Austar is available and the bed was comfy! They offer in-room breakfast which is a bonus and the owners seem like genuinely nice people! I only stayed one night but I'll definitely stay again when I'm in Cowra next.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Just an overnight stay, friendly husband and wife managers. Room comfortable and large bathroom. No dining room but motel has a charge back delivery service with local Chinese Restaurant if you do not want to go out. Breakfast of bacon and eggs was one of the best I have had at a motel. Arrived piping hot. There is also a beautiful dog Linus residing at the motel. He is so friendly.

Room tip: Ou room was set back from the main road so no noise. Order breakfast you will enjoy.
Date of stay: May 2017