This time we stayed just two nights with relatives from Melbourne whilst enroute to a wedding in “The Hunter Valley”.
Our relatives loved the place, and we were fortunate to be offered adjoining rooms on the 6th floor with an upgrade for one of the rooms to a room with a huge private terrace.
With a table and four chairs (and 2 sun lounges) on the terrace, plus a BBQ chicken, salad and bread rolls from Woolworths (just a few minutes up the road) the four of us enjoyed a great al fresco meal with fabulous views and quite a few glasses of “bubbly” as the sun went down. It doesn’t get much better (or cheaper) than that.
As usual our stay was very comfortable, and very enjoyable.
Once again, well done to the staff who are always cheerful and charming …we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney