Clean and spacious room, comfortable bed. We had a third floor room with a view of a brick wall. As it's right next to Coogee Pavilion we got a lot of noise on Friday and Saturday night. If you either sleep well though an incessant thump thump thump beat, or at the place dancing to thump thump thump music, or too pissed to care and you can sleep through anything then this is the hotel for you. Great location but was more like a glamorous backpackers than a luxury hotel. Other much nicer places to stay in the area without the background music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney