We spent our last night in Sydney here on a short break. Great position right opposite the park and beach. Roomy rooftop terrace to eat dinner or relax in the sun. Room was great with self-catering options and a tiny balcony looking out over the park. There was a bit of noise from the revellers on the street in the night, but it was a Saturday night and we were at the beach! We loved Coogee and would sure come here again. We did the Coastal walk and there is a direct bus back from Bondi so don't miss doing that if you visit - spectacular scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney