I have stayed here now 4 times and the funny thing is I live in Sydney only 20 mins drive away. This hotel is great for any reason to get away from home it is in Coogee right on the beach where you can feel like you are miles away from home. The hotel is fantastic the rooms are clean and roomy, rates are very affordable and what really mean't alot to me is that the staff are friendly and helpful.Coogee has heaps to offer as everything you want is at your finger tips. There is a bus stop just 2 min walk away to catch a bus to the city and taxis are in abundance. When it comes to dining plenty of options in cusines and always a cold beer not far. Can't fault anything, worth the stay can't wait to go back to relax again and feel like I am out of Syney.A big thankyou to Rebecca on reception I know there are two of you but I hope you know by this BIG THANKYOU that it is you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney