Lowest prices for your stay
USD 67
Hotels.com
USD 67
FindHotel
USD 63
Booking.comUSD 71
PricelineUSD 71
eDreamsUSD 71
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Stayed 6 nights in a room that had stale smoke smell. I believe all the rooms have balconies and previous guests obviously smoke outside with the door open...anyway, reception staff were friendly. The room had a few things broken and the shower was over the bath and very low for tall people. We would stay again if we needed to be in Chatswood as its close to the shopping centre and was a quiet place.

Room tip: Ask for one of the larger rooms
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Felt like we stepped back in time, the old school style of this place makes it relaxing.
Trees an birds eating out of your hand is something hard to find in a city precinct, walking distance to shopping an transport we loved it

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I went to Sydney to visit friends and could not find any hotel that cheaper than this one on the northersydney. its very good value for the room I stayed. it was clean and big enough for me and my daughter. it s great that there are kitchen facilities I can use as I have a child. the bed is a bit soft but I had a good sleep. internet wifi was fast and free. I stayed there for 3 weeks and got good rate ask the manager if you there long time ( book through the hotel web). staff were so kind to me and helpful. love the old style decoration very charming.

Room tip: free continental breakfast on weekend and love it
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ongkan p
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I was there last month in an explorer room. room was very well appointed with safe, hairdry, tea and coffee, fridge and microwave. as well as being airconditon there was ceiling fan. Love the outdoor balcony and the homely feel of the hotel. also the location was great close to train city and shops.

Room tip: only some rooms are aircondition.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I and my family stayed in different hotel in Chatswood and it was very expensive for a night. it was also very small. so i changed to this hotel. i was surprised how value for money it is. there are facilities in the room - microwave, tea and coffee, safe, fridge and free WIFI.in the common area has guess kitchen where they are cooking utencils. it is also laundry for cheap price. the room and bed itself are very clean and has own balcony. LOVE IT LOVE IT..... GOOD PRICE FOR FAMILY.

Room tip: 5 min walk to shops and train