See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

This was my second stay and I would stay again. Fast check in, friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed. Close to the hub and plenty of restaurants nearby.
Would recommend you stay if looking for a cheap room that ticks the boxes.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I called early today and alerted staff that even tho the stay was in my name my partner would be arriving first. They said that was fine and got his name. My partner arrives and has to argue with the rude administration and is told to fork over another $100 that wasnt mentioned when i booked this cheap hotel.
If you need a cheap overnight stay don't go to this place. We now used our last 100 on the safety deposit because we didn't have a credit card. So we get to sit in a hotel room all night without food cheers. Just wanted a lovely night off from our bubba. But even he is more reasonable than the hotel staff

I can't even imagine the room after my partner and i had talked to the staff.

Go to the ibis. That place is cheap no fuss.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a family room, its renovated and comfortable. The bathroom is clean and fresh. Room to move and free WiFi. Staff were friendly and helpful with late check-in. Very close to town, only downside, make sure you park in the property, cars on the street were broken into overnight.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank melissacarr79
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed here last Wednesday 28th May. i had stayed here previously, but never again.
The double bed mattress was so hard i think the floor was softer .i ended up sleeping in the single bed. The bathroom light did not work. The shower head could not stay upright, no matter how hard i hard i tried to tighten it. But worst of all was the front door knob. The know on both sides was so loose it was almost of the door. Never again will i stay here, not even at $90 per night.

Room tip: dont bother
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Ron M
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the family room. The room was spacious but very outdated. The door to the toilet didn’t work properly, the tv remotes had no back and the batteries kept falling out, the tv didn’t work properly and the room was dirty. The staff were friendly. I would not recommend this motel.

Date of stay: January 2018