Marina Shores was more than we hoped for, quiet location, comfy beds, modern well equipped kitched, and personal BBQ on a large verandah. Staff are very accomodating, they even offer later check-out dependant upon availabily, suited us perfectly as we wanted to sleep in and spend some more time in the beautiful pool. Families are welcomed, and even though there were a few families there when we went, it was not noisy like some other places that I have visited. This hotel deserves their 5star rating....Loved our stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Shores absolute waterfront living is positioned in a prestigious oceanfront location in Airlie Beach. Consisting of 30 luxurious fully self contained apartments with views overlooking Abel Point Marina, the Coral Sea and to the Whitsunday Islands this is certainly a new standard of fashionable accommodation in Airlie Beach. The variety of rooms include, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom spa apartments, 2 bedroom 2 level spa penthouses and incredible 4 bedroom 2 level spa penthouses. Marina Shores has been designed to be totally different in space, light and colour with vogue interiors, spacious balconies, state of the art lighting and a heated 30 metre pool with lush gardens ensuring each guests enjoys an oasis of luxury and tranquility. Just a 5 minute stroll along the seaside boardwalk to Abel Point Marina where tours depart for the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your at Marina Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Shores Hotel Airlie Beach
- At Marina Shores Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands