Second time at Toscana, and again didnt want to leave. stayed 9 days, its all there with exellent balconey views, clean rooms, in the rooms everything you need is there and more very spacious . the pools are great with water falls even a kiddie pool and bbq. privite parking with lock up garage. 5 minute walk to airlie main street,10 minute walk to main bus terminal. the host's jo & david are exellent ppl they will go out of there way to help you. i
would highly recommend toscana to everyone. ill be back.
thank you again jo & david for a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and Expedia APAC so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands