Fantasea Adventure Cruising Reefworld - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Half day trip

Great way to see the beautiful great barrier reef. This trip is on a big powerful boat, so you get... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2017
Den2404
Freshwater, Sydney
The Great Barrier Reef at its majestic best

I have travelled twice to this unique location, both times have been exhilarating. The location is... read more

Reviewed 15 December 2015
Steve M
Sydney, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2012

all the staff were great friendly people n treated everyone with respect

Date of experience: May 2012
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We did a one day cruise to whitehaven beach from hamilton island on fantasea and while they were not our first choice( the other one was booked out) we were glad we went with them. Everything was excellent from the staff, BBQ lunch on board the boat, activities on the beach, the big stable boat etc...,
While on whitehaven we did see the other tour company and were pleased we didn't end up on that tour, just didn't compare.
Honestly nothing to complain about, the location is just beautiful and the fantasea crew made sure it was left just like it was when we arrived, simply stunning..

3  Thank ellietia
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had a fantastic day with Fantasea Cruises. The pickup from our hotel was prompt, checkin easy, stopped at Hamilton Island for a couple of hours and then off to Whitehaven Beach. It was a very relaxing day and well organised.

Date of experience: April 2012
Reviewed 22 April 2012

cruise was great, price was good, and we had tons of fun. employees were professional, laid back, friendly, helpful, and all around great.

Date of experience: October 2011
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I called to enquire about booking a ferry ticket this afternoon and the reservations agent was completely unhelpful and rude. I was confused about the times of the ferry as I was looking at a timetable I had printed 3 weeks ago. I politely asked her questions on how to get to hayman and instead of explaining to me that they had just released a new timetable i was met with a number of aggressive defense phrases such as ' I think I can do my own job'. Also if she had good local knowledge she could have kindly informed me that there was a hayman transfer direct from Shute Harbour which we eventually booked. Maybe the lady was having a bad day, however I work in customer service and I found the whole reservation process quite shocking and rather upsetting!

3  Thank 16,021,983