Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm

from USD 94.60
from USD 116.50
from USD 476.40
More Info
All reviews glass bottom boat three island cruise hill inlet sammy jo complimentary cocktail tequila sunrise whitehaven beach day trip fish lunch and afternoon tea highly recommend this cruise biscuits the staff were extremely friendly amazing cruise great value for money stinger suits food was great
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

After a terrible day with cruise whitsundays the day before, my partner and I were wary of another boat tour. Less than five minutes in and we already knew we had made the right choice. The Crew aboard the MV2001 where fantastic. Impeccable service. Nothing was too much trouble! They really seemed passionate about what they did and when talking about the islands and it's history they came alive! Special mention to Libby (correct me if I'm wrong with the name).
The islands we went to where stunning, especially the
Famous Whitehaven beach. We had plenty of time at each stop and didn't feel rushed. The food was gorgeous and plentiful! Really tasty. There was afternoon tea also with a huge array of crackers and dips, cake, fruit salad. And a nice touch of Easter eggs with it being Easter weekend. The boat can fit 280 passengers on board but they only fill it to maximum 120 for comfort. Ours had about 100 on. This really made the trip as there was room to move around the boat while it was sailing and we could connect with the crew easier etc. I honestly can't recommend it enough. It was the perfect tonic after the disaster the day before. We will definitely cruise again if we ever come back!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reefstar C, Guest Relations Manager at Reefstar Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Thank you for your review. So pleased you enjoyed your time exploring the Whitsundays with us, you are right our team is passionate about our region! We pride ourselves on providing a great day out with plenty of fresh food. Our vessel MV 2001 is a wave piercer that is licensed for 284 guests, and as you noticed we keep the numbers capped to allow for comfort and room. We generally cap the numbers at 80 guests, but will push it out to about 90 guests during the peak times, more guests would mean a loss of the personal service that means so much to all our staff.

Once again thank you for your review, it would be our pleasure to have you come out with us again!
Delete Response

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We appreciated the day we spent with Reefstar Cruises.

It was a wonderful sunny day for snorkeling, but, I was a little nervous as I had a poor swimming ability. Even-though there was a option to choose either go snorkeling or the glass bottom boat, I have done the activity twice with a adventure mind at Bali Hai beach. It was a beautiful white sandy beach I've ever seen. I cannot deny it was all thank to the crew who professionally guided me well.

I really couldn't work it out how they managed to give us a good breakfast, a fantastic lunch and afternoon tea with lots of things to eat with. From picking us up from the hotel where we stay and enjoying all that day and then dropping us back to hotel at only $180 for whole day. We were just amazed with their great hospitality. Basically, we did not need anything to bring. They were friendly bunch - looking after us all day long. No matter what you need, they would do their best.

Hill Inlet lookout was spectacular and then Whitehaven Beach for a swim was just perfect for practice of snorkeling.

This tour and crew made our holiday the best. A big thanks to the whole crew!! the best time we had was because of their professionalism and kindness. See you soon again!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reefstar C, Guest Relations Manager at Reefstar Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Our team is pleased to hear you enjoyed your day, they really do have a passion for looking after people and sharing the beautiful Whitsundays with our guests. We would gladly have you join us again if your are ever in the area. Thank you once again for your wonderful review.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

From pick up to being dropped off - outside the hotel, thank you driver! the day a long one, but very good; definitely worth the spend, I think even on a budget. The boat was clean and nice and cool. the day was a bit rough, the staff were excellent with those who did not feel so good, and were constantly watching to see if help was required. we were well fed and watered all day, food being plentiful at lunch, fruit available for the afternoon was a welcome change to other trips I have been on in the past. Staff were excellent, making sure all had a enjoyable day and safe. the trip to hill inlet and Whitehaven beach (what a stunning place) was just excellent. To end at daydream island was great, I had a wonderful cocktail there. Snorkelling was good, I am not a big swimmer so just enjoyed being in the water and watching; my partner enjoyed the snorkelling. I was able to take some wonderful photos around the island. generally the opportunity for photos was good all round. Thank you to all the staff who made the day so enjoyable.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reefstar C, Guest Relations Manager at Reefstar Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you for your review. So glad you got to take some wonderful photos, I hope those photos make you smile and remember us every time you see them! Reefstar is committed to providing a value for money experience, our pricing will remain unchanged for the foreseeable future. Thank you for allowing us to share the Whitsunday's with you.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

It was such an amazing day. Beautiful snorkelling at Bali Hi and they catered so well for those who didn't want to snorkel with the glass bottom boat and a very knowledgeable guide. Hill Inlet Lookout was extraordinary and then Whitehaven Beach for a swim was just perfect. The crew were the friendliest bunch and the food so scrumptious. We were hosting some Swedish friends, they were blown away by the hospitality shown to everyone and obviously the little piece of paradise we went to.

Date of experience: October 2015

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased you were able to experience the extraordinary beauty the Whitsundays has to offer. Thank you for allowing us to share it with you.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Couldn't decide between Reefstar or Ocean Rafting, but I was very happy with my choice to go with Reefstar. What a fantastic day. I traveled solo which did not hinder my experience. Staff were friendly, plenty of food throughout the day, cruise ship was great to spend the day on. Whitehaven beach with the hill inlet walk was the highlight. Tired by the end of the tour but would highly recommend to anyone exploring the Whitsundays.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reefstar C, Guest Relations Manager at Reefstar Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you for your review. So pleased you had a fantastic experience, Hill inlet and Whitehaven beach are special places, thank you for allowing us to share them with you.