Stayed here at start of January in a week of brilliant sunshine. Throughout the hotel the facilities were excellent including a very cheap to use laundry facility on reception level, ideal for anyone travelling as we were.
The food at the hotel is first class and the prices are the same as anywhere else in the resort.
There is no free wireless access but this can be obtained at Mangrove Jacks in the centre of the town, and it helps the food here is excellent.
The pool are is very clean and the views from here are fantastic.
Would highly recommend this hotel to all types of travellers due to its central location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Otel, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands