Open today: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Review Highlights
Whitsunday Rent a Yacht - highly recommended

Absolutely fabulous trip in spite of us managing to choose the only week this summer with a cyclone... read more

Reviewed 8 March 2021
alisonpP1860ZF
Rozelle
The Trip of a Lifetime

If you are thinking about going “bare boating” then please do not hesitate, just DO IT! Our trip... read more

Reviewed 20 February 2021
Burns338
Camden, Australia

All reviews two couples set sail nara inlet great company shute harbour these guys buoy sonia winch handover briefing moor vessel anchor radio lesson knots
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2019

OMG Where to start..........................

I cannot thank the crew at WRAY enough for enabling the most fantastic family holiday I have ever had. 25 yrs ago my wife and I lived in Airlie and worked out in the Islands and reef, as such a return was always bittersweet and I was concerned we had built it up to a point with the kids it could never deliver.......how wrong I was.

I would like to thanks Mel for being a wonderful host and dealing with my youngest doing the radio 'Scheds'. Mike for an informative briefing which prepared us for handling the boat in the conditions we could expect. Paul for helping us easily fix the broken fuse in the forward head, Ollie for playing 'get me, fetch me' with a hangover and the other team members whose names I don't have (sorry). Lastly I will mention Gi Gi, very forgiving of my rusty sailing skills, easy to moor, anchor and sail (we hit just over 10 kts coming down the passage without a scary moment).

I cannot recommend WRAY highly enough and would suggest anyone considering this type of trip contact these guys. Thank you from the entire family, we will be talking about it for years to come.

Shute to Stonehaven (via Langford), Stonehaven to Nara (via Blue Pearl), Nara to Chalkies (via Whitehaven), Chalkies to Hammo', Hammer to Bauer Bay (Sth Molle), Bauer Bay to Palm Bay, Palm Bay to Shute.

Date of experience: December 2019
WhitsundayRentAYacht, Manager at Whitsunday Rent A Yacht, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Hi Rob,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review, which we will pass onto all of the team here at WRAY!
We look forward to seeing you back here again to relive your experience all over again!
Happy New Year to you and the family.
The WRAY Team

Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

An experience we won’t forget. Loved our 5 nights sailing The Whitsundays with our young family. WRAY were exceptional to deal with, informative and gave us an excellent briefing to tackle bareboating.
We highly recommend this trip and can’t wait to do it again.

Date of experience: November 2019
15  Thank tripinavan
WhitsundayRentAYacht, Owner at Whitsunday Rent A Yacht, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure having you and your family here.
Glad you had an incredible experience, hope to see you all again in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Rent a Yacht is great. We booked a catamaran that could fit 10 people! At the front of the boat, there is a deck to sunbathe on and at the back, there is a rubber dingy hanging by rope. Inside, there is a kitchenette, a dinning area, two bathrooms, four double beds and two single beds. As well as this, it also has an outdoor living area. But it wasn’t just the Yacht that made my holiday; the team were EXTREMELY nice. We had Sonia as our briefer. She was very helpful and made things that were foggy, clear. Over all I think my trip was a real winner.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank jessicamaggie
WhitsundayRentAYacht, Owner at Whitsunday Rent A Yacht, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Hi Jessica, thank you for your awesome review. It’s great you enjoyed the space on your vessel and had a fabulous time in the Whitsundays.
Hope to see you and the crew back here again.

Reviewed 18 September 2019

This is the best charter company I have used in over 30 years of sailing. From the comprehensive initial briefing to the end of charter sign off. All the staff were friendly and professional. The boat was in great condition and the twice daily forecast and schedule checks were very useful. To top it all they moor the boat for you to take the stress out of your last day! Excellent.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank colin w
WhitsundayRentAYacht, Owner at Whitsunday Rent A Yacht, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

Thank you Colin, we’re glad you had an enjoyable charter - it was a pleasure to have you all onboard Highland Fling. We wish you a safe journey home and hope to see you all back in the Whitsundays for another bareboat charter.