Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

from USD 6,618.43
More Info
from USD 1,972.23
More Info
All reviews thank you so much whitehaven beach kieran grant itinerary skipper snorkeling
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

Absolutely amazing time on Mi Lady. The yacht is beautiful, spotless and has everything you need! A visit to Whitehaven Beach and snorkelling with Georgie the Maori Wrasse we’re just a couple
Of the highlights.

Grant and deckhand Vera made our sail very enjoyable, great expertise, knowledge of the area and the food was fantastic and plenty of it (still amazed at the standard of cuisine obtained in a small kitchen).

I can not recommend this trip enough and we will definitely be back again in the future!!!

1  Thank mpestell
MiladyWhitsundays, Owner at Milady Whitsunday Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Thanks so much for a wonderful review and sounds like you had a great time. Welcome back on board any time and I'm sure George will be glad to see you again. Will let Grant and Vera know too. Many thanks again.

Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

From leaving Airlie Beach we had the best 4 days on Milady. Our skipper Kieran and deck hand Vera were attentive, professional and keen to give guests the best sailing experience. We truly had the best time exploring the Whitsunday’s. From snorkelling with George, the humongous Wrasse, turtles and so much more. Kieran, the ‘whale fairy’ kept his promise with sightings of a small pod on the last day. I can’t rate Milady highly enough.. gourmet meals were fab.. thoroughly recommended if you are looking for a special holiday

3  Thank LizzieCade
Reviewed 26 August 2019

We (2 adults and 2 kids) spent two days and nights on Milady with two fantastic hosts: Vicky and Kyrian. This time was definitely THE highlight of our 3-week Australia vacation. The cabin was very clean and comfortable, the boat simply beautiful! Vicky and Kyrian did everything to make our stay unforgettable: professional skipper with who we always felt safe, fantastic food and "lessons" regarding the nature, history, guided tour on Whitehaven Beach, snorkling and whale watching! Far more than we expected! And everything in such a nice and welcoming atmosphere! If we once come back to Whitsundays, we will be definitely back on Milady! Thank you, Vicky and Kyrian, for such an unforgettable experience! Karolina, Adam, Bruno and Max

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank karolina_kabrys
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

Already the first (phone) contact was very nice, professional + kind people made our decision easy.
Mi Lady is a 54“ Sun Odissey in mint conditions.
Grant, our skipper, has spent the major part of his life on the water and is as cool as experienced.
Vera, the deckhand is an experienced and passionate sailor and a fantastic chef, too.
We had excellent, fresh food (and a well-stocked bar, too).
All we can do is to keep the secret for our best friends.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank CatrinEva
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

I usually don’t write a lot of reviews but this time I must, because this was one of the best experiences I’ve had in my life.

The boat
This boat is a true beauty! I just loved the whole style of it. It has a very classy design without compromising function.
The whole look and design was actually the reason why we had picked the Mi Lady in the first place.
We had booked the master cabin with en-suite bathroom, which didn’t disappoint. It has plenty of storage, little windows that you can open to the deck and the bed was very comfy.
The Mi Lady actually produces her own water from the sea, so very sustainable and comfortable at the same time.
On deck there’s a really nice seating area with a table where we had our meals. For relaxing there’s quite some space both at the table or in the front of the boat.
Even in this small space of a boat you can decide if you wanna connect with others or rather enjoy a little me-time, which I really enjoyed.

The itinerary
We had booked the 3day/2 night trip. Time went by so fast, we spent the days with a great mixture of sailing, relaxing on board, snorkeling, a visit at Whitehaven lookout and beach, a swim in the morning and great meals. The crew left room for individual wishes e.g. meal times or more or less snorkeling, which I found really nice.

The food
I love good food and the Mi Lady team didn’t disappoint. I found it actually amazing what the team cooked for us on board. Fresh and delish meals and snacks something new every time. I especially loved the pancake brekkie on day 2 :)
The team can actually cater for a lot of different dietary requirements. I personally don’t eat meat and drink milk and I was perfectly taken care of without compromising my experience or the one of the other guests. I even got a birthday cake ;)

The people
The boat is actually suited for 6 guests. It wasn’t fully booked when we did the tour so it was only 4 guests incl. us plus the crew of 3 people, which was amazing. It’s was a very private and personal experience. The crew Kieran, Pretz and Ace made this the most wonderful time we could have imagined, they are great sailors and hosts to be around. We enjoyed all the great background infos about sailing and nature and had really nice chats.

The Whitsundays
Alright, last but not least some comments on the Whitsundays ;) It’s such a beautiful place. I think everyone must have visited them at least once in their life! Whitehaven beach is one of the purest beaches I’ve ever seen and nature in the area is just so pristine. We saw beautiful corals, dolphins, sharks, turtles, sea eagles, goanas and spiders.

Actually, the only thing that I would change about the trip is booking a longer time ;)
Thank you so much Kieran and team for making this a wonderful memorable time for us!!

Date of experience: May 2019