We stayed at the Elysium Apartments a couple of years ago and are now returning to Palm Cove so thought I would check their reviews. The majority of people who wrote these reviews must not have had the same apartment as us, as the main bedroom was extremely noisy from the tavern - not patrons but dumping of bottles, dumpmaster etc. Have found other reviews with similar problem so will look elsewhere. Apartments very clean and nice, however the noise did distract for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Cove's luxury holiday apartments combine high style and practical choices for discerning holidaymakers. Being only a 3 to 4 minute stroll away from Palm Cove's beach and esplanade, Elysium's superbly decorated studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self contained holiday apartments all feature spacious, open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glass opening out to large private balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and Odigeo so you can book your Elysium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysium Apartments Hotel Palm Cove
- Elysium Apartments Palm Cove, Queensland