We stayed 28th September - 5th October 2017. We found Alassio to be a very quiet and peaceful accommodation choice. We stayed on the third floor (stairs only, no lift, this was ok for us as we needed the exercise) in a 2 bedroom pool garden apartment. Very clean and comfortable and relaxing. Lovely pool area. Jocelyn was lovely and very helpful. We were very tired when we arrived after a busy year, but the week staying at Alassio has helped us to feel so much better. The beach is just so beautiful every day, in every type of weather, good for the soul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alassio Palm Cove is a selection of self-contained luxury holiday apartments, right on the beachfront, built around ancient melaleuca trees, coconut palms and a freeform lagoon pool. Palm shaded Mediterranean style balconies overlook the pool and Palm Cove beach. From your accommodation you are within 5 minutes walk of golf, the beach swimming enclosure, 9 bistros restaurants and bars, Palm Cove Village shops just to mention a few of the conveniences that will make your holiday a relaxing experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Wotif.com so you can book your Alassio Palm Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alassio Palm Cove Hotel Palm Cove
- Alassio Palm Cove Queensland