All reviews bedroom apartment across the road sized refrigerator patrolled swimming area place to stay central pool rooms are nice underground parking balcony overlooking great for kids beach front main bedroom living area location was perfect the ground floor spent nights williams esplanade
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

At the start of September I needed a place to stay for a month while I was on my own. Management were very generous in finding me a great room for a very reasonable price and after leaving today after 4 weeks I can honestly say it was the most wonderful experience. Room was comfortable and cosy. Oh my.. the bed was so comfy!!
I was across the road from the beautiful beach and in the middle of cafes and eateries. I felt extremely safe and staff were friendly and helpful. I even had somewhere to store my bike! I loved my stay here at Allassio and would highly recommend it for a short or long stay. Thankyou Linda x

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Debbie n
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were pleasantly surprised with Alassio. Our two bedroom apartment was ideal for us and our two teenagers. It has a nice pool. There are TWO spa baths in the apartment. One in the bathroom and one on the balcony. The accommodation is clean, spacious and comfortable. It is really great value for money and the location is perfect to enjoy all of the great restaurants in Palm Cove and is across the road from the beach.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Second time at Alassio and love the location, so close to the patrolled swimming area and cafes. Alassio has a surprisingly good pol, especially for little kids with a large walk in area. The Apartment we had was sea view, loved to sit on the balcony and watch the view. The Apartment was spacious and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Sea views are lovely but so are the pool views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda081
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We booked a studio room for 8 days on-line some weeks prior to our arrival. When we found our arrival would be late in the day we were cheerfully given accurate instructions regarding getting our room keys all of which went well. We were thrilled to find we were allocated a roomy one bedroom apartment on the first level. It was spotless, very comfortable and in good condition, it had a double spa, filled and ready to use, on the veranda over looking the central pool. With a large en-suite, kitchenette, and lounge area, and secure underground carpark, we were very satisfied. Our apartment was accessed via an external corridor and a locked door to a small foyer which in turn accessed our apartment or one other via locked doors. There are two stairwells to the carpark below but one needs to arrange for carparking when booking. The complex is situated on the esplanade at the north end of Palm Cove behind a small gallery of about six shops including a fantastic cafe with great coffee, all on a boardwalk about 5 steps above the footpath level. There are many cafes and restaurants all within walking distance. Apart from a few slamming doors now and then, this is a quiet complex and we would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tourers_at_last
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Great pool and room and fantastic location.

But the manager/owner' Linda was very rude. She should not be dealing with people as she has no idea how to be nice. Very unhelpful person but the office manager, Jocelyn, was lovely and so glad we did not have to deal with owner too often.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends