All reviews pool area room service rooms are spacious great pool coffee table late check good size town centre great place to stay an oasis meals anita kimberley shade swim laundry
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for3 nights and found the rooms are very spacious. Plenty of room for 2 people to move around the room without crashing to each other. Very impressed with this quality. The only criticisms we had was, once again, only 1 bedside table. The pillows on the bed could have been a little better quality. We did find out that the rooms are only made up every 2nd day which I wasn't very impressed with neither was my husband. The food in the restaurant was very good though. Overall - we were very impressed with this motel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl R
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms are large and nicely furnished. The bed was quite hard, there was someone else’s rubbish just under the bed that had been left and the white hand towels needed a good soak and wash to get the stains out. You could hear water running through the pipes most of the night from other bathrooms. The pool area was really nice and free washing and drying in new machines. The staff were friendly and the meal was just ok. I won’t go back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We spend 6 hours here after Air North had to cancel our flight to Broome. Its very nice, big clean rooms & friendly helpful staff. Special thanks to Robin who helped us out by driving me into town for supplies. Restaurant has great meals.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for three nights..rooms not serviced and hot water tepid at best. A hot shower at the end of a day's travel a necessity especially in the cooler months. Complained to management but it was deemed to be because the hot water system is solar. Obviously solar is not boosted here at The Kimberly Grande.

Great location and a quiet room. Satisfactory if you do not require a hot shower.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived late afternoon and were checked in to a room straight away. We asked if late check out was available, which it was and until 2pm which was great.

The room was tidy, though the white bedsheets and pillow cases were an off colour and no longer the nice white sheets you should be provided with in a resort.

The double bed was two singles joined together and it was so hard and uncomfortable with a wedge down the middle.

Got up to shower the next morning and it was cold, tried again after an hour and still freezing.
Phoned to let the office know thinking that the hot water may have been switched off for some reason, to be told it’s ran off solar and to just turn on the hot tap only - which we’d been doing.
Thank god we had late check out otherwise I would have been furious.
Come 1:30pm on a 32 degree day (08/06/18) I got in, still no hot water! On a 32 degree day, early afternoon there should be hot water. It wasn’t freezing like the morning, but definitely not warm or hot.
So I sucked it up and got in.
We have been travelling around Australia for 6 months now and are fully self sufficient, but wanted to treat our selves: a good hot shower, nice comfortable space, working area.
I have been in National Park camp grounds were I could have a hot solar shower yet this resort I couldn’t?
The wifi cut in and out and the connection was slow when it was working which made working near impossible.

Super disappointed that we forked out a decent amount of money and left wishing we stayed at the caravan park.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple