“great family vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Jacuzzi
Sea view
Buffet campagnard & mer
Buffet Thai
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Culture71...
“great family vacation”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Everything was absolutely wonderful!!! From the time we arrived until the time we (tearfully) departed, The house was absolutely beautiful. It has an open and airy floor plan which was great for both relaxing and entertaining. The bedrooms are all spacious and beautifully furnished; each with a private bathroom.
Our overall experience at the house was better than expected. The unit was lovely, clean, well equipped with all needed amenities, spacious. The location were beautiful and save
Alain was fantastic and the staff are beautiful thanks

Submitted: Jul 18, 2017 Stayed: Jun 2017 Source: HomeAway
Owner's Response: I highly recommend to all owners of villas and apartments the group of Minerva and Ramon. Hopefully, see you soon Janet, Pierre, Alain

Saskia W
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Villa, Amazing staff, Amazing stay!”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We booked La Villa for two weeks, just the two of us and we couldn't have been happier! Alain was fantastic, from the moment we first messaged him on Airbnb to our flight home he was super helpful and friendly. There was great communication from Alain throughout our whole stay. The Villa itself is even more beautiful in person, the pictures don't even do it justice! Pierre, the concierge, was really great and helped us throughout the holiday, he showed us around Las Terrenas on our first day and he was always willing to go out on his bike and get us things we needed. The cleaner came every day in the morning/mid day, she was very lovely and it helps a lot to have a cleaner when staying in a villa.

Alain pre warned us about hiring a car in Dominican. We actually didn't take his advice on this (which we regret!) and despite hiring a car from an international company (Europcar) they were extremely unprofessional and we had countless issues with both the company and the car itself. Please take Alain's advice if you are thinking about hiring a car, talk to him first!!!

If you're thinking about staying here you should just book it, you won't be disappointed! Hopefully see you again next year! From Oliver & Saskia

evalee083...
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Simply Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This house is absolutely amazing!!!! It was everything we thought it will be and so much more. It perfectly located minutes away from everything. The owner & staff were absoludly great. I will definitely come back!!!!

hanssel s
“Greatttttt property lovely, warm and great hospitality.”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

It was a dream of a house, Alain is an amazing host always available and so helpful... Pierre and the housekeeper is what good service should be he was so great that literally(pierre) that l felt he was like a 24/7 concierge, the house as described by the other guess.... Thank you so muchhhhh for showing me around Alain, i definitely recommend this house, the host and the concierge.... if you rent it you will see why so many say great things.... thanks again....

Management Response
21 Apr 2017
Thanks a lot for the staff, Hope to see you again soon.
Jacquelin...
“Dream Wedding made to Reality”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My fiancé and I book this home for our private wedding ceremony (total 35 guest)and it was the best decision we made. The view and location were perfect for our intimate event. Alain was extremely helpful with all the information we needed as far as transportation and allowing our wedding coordinator to visit the home prior to our arrival. Alain received us with a fruit basket and bottles of wine which was so kind of him. He also came to say his goodbyes' as we were ready to depart and I must admit I was a little emotional, it was as though I was saying goodbye to a family member. Alain and his wife are just the sweetest couple ever!!! My family and I also want to give a special thank you to Pierre, he goes above and beyond to make your stay at the house extra memorable. Chief Daniel is amazing! the food was sooo tasteful and fresh every time; he made dinner for us our first night and breakfast a couple of times. The lady who keeps the house in order and immaculately clean (my apologize I do not remember her name) was one of the best I have every encountered when I travel. She also helped me the day of my wedding and I am forever grateful for all her help. Book this home for your next vacation or event trust you will not regret it. We always felt safe and had not one once of worries because there is 24 hr security. Alain and his staff make sure you are their number 1 priority. Thank you guys for everything and I hope to return on our 1st wedding Anniversary for sure.

Remember to treat this home as if it was your own because the staff works extremely hard for your perfect stay and the next.

Stay blessed and see you soon!

Jackie & Naikol

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing