Heath Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USD 119*
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 223*
USD 208*
Novotel
  • Restaurant
Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USD 74*
USD 86*
USD 82*
Priceline
  • Pool
Travelodge Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USD 59*
USD 70*
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot waterfull englishwould stay againevening mealcooked breakfastvisiting the nectea coffeeroom was spotlessly cleantwin roomfirst impressiontoastwould highly recommend this hotelgenting arenabreakfast was excellentshort stayyogurtbirmingham
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The booking webside said there would be a reduced rate for single occupancy of a double room but did not show a reduced rate. So I phoned. The man on the phone confirmed that breakfast was included and quoted me the 2-person rate. When I asked whether there would be a reduced rate, since there would only be one breakfast, he told me he would "not be interested in this booking. Thank you very much. Goodbye."

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KeithDDonovan
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel has 2 AA stars. This means it has en suite facilities and a dining room to serve breakfast and dinner.
The reception and dining areas looked tired and we did not sample dinner. We had to rise too early to make breakfast.
The room was clean.
The en suite had been re-fitted but was very cramped and there was no plug in the basin to allow a shave. The shower came out in a luke warm dribble in the morning. Almost as if the bathroom had been done up out of desparation whilst trying to avoid the expense of a proper mechanical upgrade.
My bed was lumpy and I hardly slept at all and this made things uncomfortable during the long day that was to follow.
This hotel was the only choice near the airport, not having realised that this was a very popular weekend. If we we ever need a slot like this again we will have to source the room much earlier.
The thing the hotel has going for it is its location near NEC and the airport, but on the face of it, it is not trying very hard to justify the rates it is charging.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonathanhf
Reviewed 5 June 2017

My sister booked a twin room for 1 night as we were attending an event at the NEC. After reading reviews about the hotel I was worried about staying here. Having now stayed I felt I needed to write a review because our experience was so much better than a lot of reviewers. Ok it was basic with very small bathroom but it was extremely clean which is top of my list of requirements & for the price we paid I wasn't expecting a 4* hotel. The gentleman on reception was polite and helped us with bus information and although he asked for payment upfront and I declined saying I'd rather see the room first he agreed and we paid on check out. He enquired as to whether the room was ok on our way out for the evening. We could've had a cooked breakfast but preferred cereal and toast. Cereal & fruit selection basic but adequate. Toast brought to our table promptly and when the coffee jug ran out it was refilled straight away. Great location for the NEC. I have stayed in a variety of hotels from 2 to 5 star and would recommend this one for an overnight stay for cleanliness and convenience of location & price.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Very welcoming and good evening meal. Quiet location close to Airport. Would use again clean room,hot water easy to find. Would use again also parking available. Twin beds good wine selection. Very friendly.

Room Tip: Had v quiet room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Don't stay here at all ,it's dirty ,run down uncomfortable beds ,the hotel owner is so rude ,not welcoming, he overcharged me for my stay ,and wouldn't do anything about it ,I feel I have been ripped off ,please avoid this hovel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family