All reviewsil ciliegiotownlocationorchardfact
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was finally getting the opportunity to visit the town's that my mother's family was from. Chiusa Sclafani is a beautiful little hill top town. The Vernaci family truly helped make my experience of walking in my ancestor's footsteps special. The B&B is very nice and cozy. The room I had overlooked their orchard. The cherries were in full bloom and very delicious. Sara, Giuseppe, and Mattia were very cordial and welcomed us with open arms. They helped with translations and getting the chance to meet up with some distant cousins. Thanks to them for making my return trip to the city of my ancestors feel like I had come home!! I hope to return again someday...and all the best to the Vernaci Family

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My family stayed here for 3 nights and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The B&B was very clean, the rooms were nicely decorated, and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was tasty. This location is great for exploring Chiusa Sclafani and the surrounding towns. We will definitely stay here again!

P.S. The owners mentioned that they get a lot of bicycle tour groups, in case you are looking for a good tour B&B stop.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My family and I went to Sicily to find my mom's ancestors. We're so luck to have found Sara, Giuseppe, and Mattia and their wonderful B&B. They really did give us the warm Sicilian treatment. Giuseppe and Mattia helped my family try and find long lost cousins and translated everything for us. I don't know what we would have done without them. They take really great care of people!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I spent eleven glorious days in Chiusa Sclafani at the Il Ciliegio B&B. The owners are fantastic people, extremely helpful and accommodating. I was there recently (April/May 2013) so the orchard that my room overlooked was in full swing just a few weeks shy of producing cherries. the view from my room was also unbelievable, able to see far up the sloping hillside across the way. The room was clean and comfortable, plenty of hot water and pressure, as well as being spacious. Extremely centrally located in this wonderful little town, with the best home made and home grown food and produce only a stroll away.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sagebrushnun
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Simple b&b with all services. The owners are really helpful, enthusiastic and funny. All the products for breakfast are locally produced and fruits are taken directly from the owner's garden.
Even in summer you can sleep well as temperatures in this area are fresh at night (bedrooms are provided with air conditioning anyway).

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple