“Only for convenience”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #10 of 10 Quick Bites in Coolum Beach
Reviewed 13 September 2018

As everyone says, a McDonalds is always a McDonalds so you know what you will get. Only if you are in a hurry but $9.70 still seems expensive for a breakfast meal. The service is always prompt and efficient but the value seems questionable now and it is barely warm within 10 minutes - so eat it quickly.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I had to use the toilet and like Maroochydore they are LOCKED.
The staff gave me the code.Certainly not a quick process to get the code, put on glasses, punch it in.
All good.
Got my lunch.
I have not been here for a while. It seemed sparse with reduced ambience. I noticed 4 auto machines on the wall. These are for paying by eftpos and not having to wait for staff.
What disappoints me here is this means less staff will be employed. I guess if your bottom line is only money it makes sense but if you had a Triple Bottom Line including Money but also the well being (employment of young people) and other factors, it does not make sense. The day ( July 1st ) politicians wages rose by $4000p.a. is the same day Hospitality workers had a cut in their pay rates. It looks to me like even less people will be employed.
So the food was okay but the feeling I had was ...not coming back.
Should have gone to another venue.
Locked toilets, computers replacing staff...not for me .
Good bye McDonalds

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Ordered a chocolate Frappe. Dead fly in the Frappe. So disgusting. I understand that these things happen but was so annoyed at the response I received when I called Coolum McDonalds. They did not care at all. Wanted me to bring in dead fly. Clearly I was annoying and they could not be bothered. I suggested they keep the prep areas clean. Pfft, not interested at all. So disappointing.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Check your order before you leave. And then be prepared to get sarcasm and eye rolls when you do. Every second order we have had from there has been missing something... I've also had a big mac without any sauce, a McChicken with no chicken, and a cheeseburger with no cheese or tomato sauce. So be warned.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We were won over by the ad on TV. Ordered 2 wagyu burgers, large chips, 1 drink. No onion or bacon and the tiniest bit of sauce. The chips were definitely scant!!
Very disappointing. The meat was hood although a little dry and could have done with more sauce.
The review buttons below don’t work but the young staff at the drive through were very pleasant.