“Great staff, great fish ”
Review of Harvest Restaurant

Harvest Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Coolum Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A relatively simple indoor/outdoor restaurant on the Coolum esplanade.

I phoned ahead and was able to book a table in 15mins although it was very busy and almost at capacity.

Staff were friendly and cheery and the menu good for everyone. Once seated, there was a 10min delay before anyone came with menus or to say hello, and had to ask re specials but overall, the service was very good.

We had the market fish and fish&chips. Both were beautifully cooked with an side order of fries. Expresso cocktail was beautifully presented but a little too cloying.

Slightly on the more expensive side, two mains and a cocktail cost $94 but a good meal.

Date of visit: November 2018
Mackas04, Owner at Harvest Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our family business. We pride ourself on having the best service and food so your comments are appreciated. We continue to get excellent feedback on our seafood dishes and many comment that the price is excellent for the quality of food being served.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, lovely atmosphere, fabulous meal and great value. Can't wait to return and bring friends.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently dined here. The alfresco style ambience added a nice touch. The owner and staff were very hospitable and made us feel welcome. We were impressed with the food and selection of wines. It must rate as one of the best if not the best restaurant in Coolum. Definitely recommended and we will dine here again on our next visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Drove from Castaways beach on the strength of the reviews on here and we were not disappointed.
Would recommend the lamb shank it was one of the nicest I have had. My wife had the fish and chips and the orange roughy fish was delicious.
Was given a chefs taster of spicy tomato soup which was very tasty.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

My wife and I came here for my birthday dinner and they looked after us superbly. We both had lamb shank as our main course and it was tender and perfectly done. They did a birthday dessert for me using candles my wife had brought and we had some excellent wine. It did not break the bank either.
Recommended for a special occasion.