To be honest, it was one of the worst experiences we have incurred.
It's not what we expected, not only personally but was overpriced.
Thete was a bad smell in the room, which we found to be a crack in the wall and moulded carpets being hidden by a couch, so old it should have been replaced a long time ago
Housekeeping was very poor. Room had dirty carpet, only 1/4 of a roll toilet paper for the entire stay!
There was a dead bug on the roof, the only positive was the outlook across to the beach
Sorry, but I'm a seasoned traveller
Sometimes the truth hurts!More
- Free parking