All reviews the main road stay there again close to shops apartment was clean minute walk the managers sunshine coast great location one bedroom apartment patrolled beach megan garage balcony kitchen views coolum bbq
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

This establishment would have been given the perfect score if it were not for the extreme rudeness of the night manager, who was walking around on some kind of power trip. First he rudely reminds my daughters 5 minutes prior to the pool closing that they have to get out (it's ok, I had that covered, they were already told by me), then at 9pm - on a Friday night - on Australia Day weekend - we were told very rudely to be quiet. I was catching up with family - who live here - who I had not seen for 3 years. They were more embarrassed than me. I was mystified! If it was midnight and the music was blaring I would understand, but it was 9pm - and I will reiterate - on a Friday night!! He made us middle aged adults feel like naughty school children! It is an absolute shame - the receptionist was lovely (give the poor girl some decent air conditioning though please), check in was simple, the room was spacious, clean and comfy and the view is lovely! What a shame you have Mr Power Hungry wielding this level of "hospitality" in a high tourist area. Don't forget - we are your bread and butter. Will I visit again? I haven't made up my mind yet!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I have stayed at Surf Dance in Coolum on two occasions and found it a great place to stay. Its clean, safe and the management fantastic. Close to beach, shops and transport, what more could you want? Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2015

The location is perfect close to shops, restaurants, clubs and surfing beach and we also had great ocean views from our balcony the room was clean with a kitchen and laundry and not to mention the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We had great ocean views from room 15.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2015

My husband and I stayed here recently for Easter and were so very impressed with the unit. Perfect location, a street back from the beach and walking distance to shops etc. Clean, tidy and even had a laundry. Very spacious for a one bedroom unit. Great pool as well.

Room Tip: Walking distance to the beach
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

Clean and comfortable accomodation, nothing fancy but all you need when on a quiet road right near the beach as well as shops and restaurants. Location is a huge drawcard; 5 minute walk to the beach!! We were lucky enough to have sea views from our room too which made sitting on the balcony even better after a day of swimming.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple