“ok food with good value”

Coolum Beach Charcoal
Ranked #44 of 74 Restaurants in Coolum Beach
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Ordinary food but still better than a chicken from the nearby Coles supermarket. More spacious with its expanded premises but similar food. Reasonable value for a takeaway lunch.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I took my family here a few days ago for some lunch, we got some chicken chips and gravy, after the horrible customer service we drove all the way home to realise that the chicken was not even cooked!! The chips were also overloaded with salt and we couldn't even eat it! I was very unsatisfied with my meal and I will never go back to this store again and I will be telling my friends not to as well. Its just not good enough for the price we pay!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

went to lunch with family great selection of saiads. burgers. chicken fish & chips staff were friendly and quick we had fish chips and burgers and fresh orange juice which was great we will return

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Had fish and chips, fabulous fresh fish crunchy chips - had a salad as well. Then a few nights later went for burgers, real old fashioned - salad and yes beetroot as well. Had to hold it with 2 hands, really filling. Lots of sides available.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Food is still the same, basic but ok for a fast lunch, service is still the same (ordinary) but it has a much more expanded space that makes it easier to eat in.