“Staff just don't care”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #45 of 74 Restaurants in Coolum Beach
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Everything that could go wrong with a subway, does. I have been three times but won't be returning... the staff have zero interest in providing quality service, the ingredients are poor (brown lettuce, for example)... even for Subway this is way below par.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Special on footlongs after 4pm, makes a great value quick easy dinner. Staff were friendly and efficient

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great staff. Good subway. Honoured our entertainment book voucher. Very small interior but take it down to the beach

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2017

As I noticed in a review the person used the word I am about to use - CONSISTENCY !
I am not a fan of fast take away food. However on occasions I do have a subway for lunch ( maybe 4 times a year) poor Subway- people like me would make them go broke - However anytime I have a 6 inch roll which is Vegetarian ( I know I'm boring) it is always the same - damned GOOD you get really excellent food at a low price - mine was just $5.55. The STAR of this particular Subway was the happy, really helpful staff member. Having just retired and spent 50 years in the Retail Sector I know who really means it as in a smile and helpfulness. The young lady was so nice and it is good to have such professional service in a fast take away place like Subway - in Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coast. I highly recommend it if you want fresh simple inexpensive food. It is small, so far better to take food away.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Its subway what do you expect they are consistent. You get as healthy or as least healthy meal as you want, they taste good

Date of visit: January 2017