Millbrook is a classic resort with something for everyone to do, tireless service, and thoughtful touches that enhance your stay. It is a large complex with a noted golf course and pro shop. We don't golf so we enjoyed the walking trails, the spa, and trips to Queenstown and Arrowtown on the free shuttles. At Millbrook the staff will drop you at an Arrowtown restaurant and pick you up when you are ready to return. A great service for those of us who do not want to drive everywhere!
We stayed in a suite that was rather large with space and amenities of a one bedroom apartment. It was spotless and comfortable with a fireplace, kitchen and balcony overlooking the golf course and surrounding mountains.
Food at breakfast was good. We only tried the Japanese restaurant on site and it was excellent.
Everything here is made easy for guests. There are many times when we appreciate that kind of thing just as there are times we prefer to do for ourselves. For this vacation this resort satisfied the need for the former and we were grateful for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named New Zealand’s Top Hotel for three consecutive years at The TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards, as well as New Zealand and Oceania’s Leading Golf Hotel at the inaugural World Golf Awards in 2014, Millbrook Resort is the definition of five star luxury. Set across 500 acres of Central Otago countryside, with lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle babbling streams, the resort offers a complete escape, just twenty minutes from ‘adventure capital’ Queenstown. The Resort encompasses a 175 room five star hotel, offering a variety of luxurious studios and suites, two bedroom villas, two, three and four bedroom cottages, and Fairway Homes, all designed to capture the history of the resort, the surrounding views of the golf course and mountains, and with complete privacy in mind. As co-hosts of the BMW New Zealand Open for 2014 and 2015, Millbrook Resort is celebrated for a bucket-list-inspiring 27 hole championship golf course, acclaimed restaurants, an award winning day spa, a comprehensive health and fitness centre, multiple conference venues and facilities, and a wide range of onsite activities which allow guests to stay and play for days without even leaving the resort. All in-house guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, preferential green fees, and access to our health and fitness centre. Just a two minute drive from historic Arrowtown, fifteen minutes from Queenstown International Airport, and twenty minutes from Queenstown, Millbrook also provides a free shuttle service to/from Arrowtown and Queenstown so guests can enjoy all that the area has to offer. Millbrook Resort sets the standard for romantic getaways, golfing holidays and relaxing retreats – with a round of golf, lunch at The Hole in One cafe, a signature massage, and an evening at the award winning Millhouse Restaurant or Japanese inspired Kobe Cuisine, just one of the many ways to spend a day at Millbrook Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown